søndag 16. mars 2008

This week ended.. finally!

Oh, I'm so glad. This week is over, just 10 hours to go. I have to read today, make up for all I missed this week. It's a bit boring, though.. And I have to clean my flat. :/

Yes, that's true. My parents called me on thursday. Just the usual stuff; we are doing fine, we are going to our summer house this easter holiday, how are you?

I told them that I've finally found THE dress for the faculty ball on wednesday. And they replied; don't you got enough dresses here in Norway? Eh? I'm in Czech republic, it's to late to send them down. And i don't believe that all of them fits me anymore... And I doesn't got a proper ball dress. And I actually like to wear something new from time to time. And it's my money!

Yeah, right. I have to revice latin and czech.. See ya.
---
Edit: Jeg, SiljeCam og Jes dro til en restaurant i nærheten, for middag og kaffe på en sen søndags ettermiddag i begynnelsen av påska. Det var kjempekoselig det, helt til det begynte å lukte ganske så ille der vi satt. En eller annen på ett av nabobordet hadde helt tydelig sluppet en smyger. En av de som virkelig lukter ille. Sjarmerende land, sjarmerende folk! Det er en grunn til at jeg skriver denne ekstrakommentaren på norsk... :P

4 kommentarer:

/M sa...

10 hours to go for you,
congratulations for that.

This week was 4 days of work,
from monday to thursday. Great!

Next week will be 5 days,
including Eastern (fri-sun).

Mm, looking forward to that.
Er, or not. Let's choose NOT!

Astrid sa...

The same problem here.. Got regular school schedule mon-fri, and then the big "Sorrow moving out"-weekend.

At least, you'll get better paid this week. The only nicer thing for me this week is the faculty ball. At least, it's something.

Life sucks, and then we die.

Glad påsk på dig och mig!

Anonym sa...

Nu har jag hittat hit! Ska försöka besöka dig så ofta som möjligt!;) Kram på dig! Jessica

Anonym sa...

Unfortunately, Google is able to translate it ;)

Čau :)