fredag 7. mars 2008

Headache inc.

Ohh.. This wasn't a very good day. I knew it allready when i saw my schedule for the first time 3 weeks ago:

3 hours of histology practical
3 hours of anatomy practical
3 hours with czech language

It was okay until my czech teacher decided to skip our 1,5 hour lunch breake, and just give us a half hour. Microscopy + formaldehyde + no time for lunch (had to go home and fix something) + no possibility to take a breake = severe headache. Luckily, my classmates have allready told our czech teacher that we would love to swop the time for our class, and she finally agreed. Hopefully, we will have our class on tuesdays from 07.15 instead of thursdays from 14.00 as now. And in the mean time (until the changes gets confirmed) we will have our long breake back, thus starting at 15.00. It will definitly help! I just hope that our dear exchange students will manage to take their credit quite soon, because we can't make changes until they're finished. Their timetables doesn't fit ours.

Then there are a few more things that happens:

-Tomorrow we will have our first semester test in latin. I'm not prepeared. I tried to learn all the endings of all declensions exept 3rd wovel-declension, but my thursday-head wouldn't let me.
-I'll go shopping for a gown tomorrow. There will be a faculty ball in a couple of weeks. I promise to post some photos and descriptions later!
-SiljeCam and I are going to arrange a traditional norwegian dinner (pinnekjøtt) saturday. We have invited a lot of classmates from different parts of the world. Hopefully, they will find salted, soaked, damped and fried lamb ribs with "mashed swede" (kålrotstappe) tasty..

Ingen kommentarer: