fredag 7. mars 2008

Shopping, Pardubice and the 80's.


Well, what to say. I waked up with a painful head ache today. Latin test? No way! Now I have to go for the credit, but I probably had to do that anyway. I will email my teacher and excuse my abcense, then she might accept it.

After being at the faculty for half hour (found my lost lab-coat again!), I went home and slept for 2-3 hours. It really helped!

Then I, SiljeCam and Jes had an appointment. We were going to shop dresses for the faculty ball together. Evita was the place. They have som really nice gowns! Jes found a cute, white dress which mached her perfect! I found a couple of gowns, but they didn't have my size (I'm not suprised), though, they had size "extra large pregnant elephant", just missing all the sizes between "model" and "XXXL elephant". The seller said (in czech, so we believe she said) that she could call the other Evita shop in Pardubice, and make them send my favourite dresses in my size and colour to the shop within 1,5 week. Yay!

So we bought Jes' dress, and went out of the shop. And decided to go to the central station (hlavni nadrazi), just to check the timetable for trains to Pardubice. It was just 5 min to the next train, so we jumped on! We arrived Pardubice after a while. And felt completely LOST. SiljeCam approached a very nice girl in red shoes. She looked like she liked to shop. And of course, she knew where to go shopping! 300 meters down this street! And we went. And found TESCO. Yap.. On our way back to the train station we found a vietnamese shop which had gowns. In a large range of sizes and colours and fabrics. But after some rounds with silk and polyester, we decided to leave Pardubice. We didn't find Evita.

Back on the train we found out that 2 out of 3 girls was hungry. I wasn't hungry. But we went to the chinese restaurant in HK as soon we arrived our beloved town. A beer and some food later, a very strange trio with even stranger humor was observed walking towards old town. And then we saw her. THE 80's leftover woman. I and SiljeCam haven't laughed that much since.. eh.. last weekend or someting. Fasion in Czech Republic (maybe exept Prague) is not following rest of Europa.

SiljeCam and I decided to go to Prague in two weeks if Evita can't show us some apropriate gowns within that weekend. What a day!

Ingen kommentarer: