onsdag 2. juli 2008

Strange..

..I was sitting in the hostel livingroom on monday evening, after dining with a friend in Stockholm. My plan was to check my e-mail and do some other stuff before I was supposed to pack my stuff before leaving Stockholm early next morning. The strange thing was that I overheard a conversation between 3 backpackers. It was in czech. I introduced myself, and the responce was very nice.

They were all international students, just heading back to Czech Republic (allthough, one of them, the only girl in the group, was Slovak). The funny thing was that the girl actually was heading back to Norway quite soon, to continue her studies. And she lived in my hometown!

The boys were from Pardubice, close to the city where i study in Czech Rep..

Today I went to the gym. There I met my old german teacher from gymnasium. She is also from Czech republic... Strange..

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

it s a small world, and it gets smaller every day ;)