torsdag 7. april 2011

Thing to hate

Although I'm quite happy with my class and studies, there are things that I really hate. Like working in groups with people that doesn't see the point of group work. I'm in my second group of non-co-workers.

I am a quite loud person, but I really tries hard to not taking over.. That's actually not that difficult anymore, because my classmates are all intelligent and know how to work hard as individuals.. But when it comes to group work, some of them seems like cavemen.

I am ill at the moment, and not able to study full time. So I decided to do only every second case in stead of a lot of half cases. It would have worked brilliantly, except for my case-group's way of solving no-existing problems..

Why put so much work in dividing the group questions, create a common work space and agree to split the burden when somebody allways have to go solo and answer all the questions and put them up on the work space 3 days before the presentation? Why can't they all just write their own answers and keep them for them selves until after the presentation? It is great that this person work with all the questions, as we all are supposed to do... But don't do my part of the common document! Of course, if I fail to put up my work and don't show up for the presentation, please do what ever you want. But not 3 days before.

I really struggle now to find inspiration to continue my work. But I have to do it for my own. I've written in to our common document that I'm not OK with their way of pushing me aside. Sadly, there is only a couple of cases left, and I'm not planning to participate in them.

Ingen kommentarer: