mandag 1. september 2008

Paperwork

After failing my 2nd histology final, I and the vice-dean ageed that I'm not healty enought to contiue my studies here at the faculty. It's a bit sad, but altso ok to leave Czech Republic for at least a year.

To be able to continue my studies next year, I have to interrupt, not terminate. That means a whole lot of paperwork. I need signatures from all departements where I miss a credit or a final, I need a statement from the library that I don't have any of their books (never had..), I have to hand in a couple of essays to finish a elective subject before I hand in the application for interruption, and I have to write the mentioned application. Then I just have to hand in my student record and student card, and I won't be regarded as a student until I return to the faculty next spring/summer.

Then SiljeCam, my dear friend, was accepted to my old university in Tromsoe, so she travelled north today. I wish her luck and happiness. All her stuff is left behind, so I have to fix transport from our town here in Czech Republic and to Oslo, Norway, where our parents can pick it up. It's gonna be a huge pile of stuff.

In the meantime, I'll do my paperworkl, pack down my stuff, try to sell some stuff and walk around.. maybe say farewell to my classmates..

But I promise, I won't give up medicine yet!

Ingen kommentarer: