mandag 15. september 2008

A trip to the woods and missing friends

I'm now back in Norway. I came on friday, and spent the weekend on sleeping, unpacking my suitcases, seeing my family and a trip to the woods. The last one was yesterday together with mom. The plan was to pick chantarelles and tyttebær (lingonberries). Mom disappeard quite soon, and I walked a bit around to try to find some mushrooms. I didn't find any, so I also started to pick tyttebær. Then I felt a bit tired, and laid down in the moss and grass.. and soon I was sleeping. After an hour or so, I wake up because a dog came to me. I don't know who's dog it was, but I love dogs, so it doesn't matter! It made me happy. After almost 3 hours in the woods, me and my mom returned home. She had picked 5 litres of tyttebær, I had picked 2 deciliters..

Back home, I felt asleep again, this time on the sofa. I'm not in my best state.

Now, me and my father is planning a trip down to Hradec Králové, CR, to get all my stuff down there. I'm not supposed to follow dad down there, but he of course need my advice, I know the place much better than him. We are gonna transport both my and Silje Cam's stuff home. I would like to go with him, but he ned an extra driver and a lot of space in the car, and I can't drive now.. That means that I'm not gonna see my classmates for a while. I allready miss them. Most of them returned back to HK just after I went home. Isn't it typical?

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sleeping in the woods... that sounds cosy. If it's not too cold and no dangerous animals are too curious. But there aren't a lot of dangerous animals in the Nordic countries, are there? At least I've met very few of them in Sweden.

Astrid sa...

Bears are observated there from time to time, but they are more likely to walk away when they scent humans, than to attack. It wasn't the plan to fall asleep at all, but I did. And as an old scout I'm quite used to it. Actually, I feel very refreshed when I wakes up after a nap outdoors.