søndag 19. september 2010

Election night

I have voted today, in the Swedish election. As a foreign student, I'm not allowed to vote for the state government, only for the local election. But I like to decide how my home community should be like.

Politicians are like sheep; they are easy to send to any direction if the sheperd and his dog gives the right cues. But they're also a bit stupid, give them an errorous cue and they will run in any direction..

I really hope that the rasistic party Sverigedemokratene (SD) won't get any political power. They are at the moment in the government with 20 people, that's a lot.

As a foreigner, it's important to remember and be humble over the benefits I get by living and studying here. I'm not the type of foreginer that SD want out of the coutry at the first, but that's not a relief. It would be a sad world without communication over the borders.

Ingen kommentarer: