tirsdag 22. januar 2008

Dictators and other authorities.

Meet my parents. Political correct teachers (and one of them; part time "rugguggla"...). I invited my parents to read (and comment) my blog. And they apperently did. But they're not happy about my.. perception of my enviroments. Thus, today I've done some editing. It may be some more later. But I believed in the freedom of speech!! I don't have that many readers yet, but you might see what's different.

Other things: I had my first exam today. I dont know if I failed or passed, doesn't matter, actually. But it would be nice to pass.. Time will show! It was the pre-oral in biophys btw. My plans for the day is to pack my stuff into a suitcase, wash my entire flat and do the dishes. Tomorrow morning I'll head for the airport. Mom, dad! I'm coming home! =) Even if you don't like my blogging style.. =)

1 kommentar:

/M sa...

Freedom of speech here,
while parents are reading?

Du skulle ha låtit bli helt,
att editera & censurera, hehe!

Yeah, right, baby! =P