mandag 4. februar 2008

Silence and reading.

Those of my 4 regular readers might have noticed that I have been a bit quiet the last days. I'm home in Norway, reading for my exams in the middle of february. I do have internet, but I've been waiting for a new laptop. A mac book pro to be spesific. It arrived today, and I'm very happy!

The days have gone by with reading, revicing and studying. But this afternoon, the past captured me. I got a call from my old boss. She is principle of a primary school 15 mins driving from my home town. She needed a substitute teacher tomorrow. And she knew I was in the area. And I said "yes". Stupid, stupid me! But I really love norwegian language and matemathics, which I'm gonna teach tomorrow. Hopefully, the kids will like it too.. =)

I will write more about life in Hradec Králové when I return 13th of february.

Ingen kommentarer: