lørdag 16. februar 2008

First semester is over!

I got "vyborne" on my czech credit, as I allready wrote. The test was in two parts, all had to be done in 30 min.. First part was medical terminology. I got 9,5 out of 10 possible. Then there was the second, larger part with czech vocabulary, grammar and sentences. I had only 2,5 points lost due to errors. And I also pointed out a task which demanded knowlegde of masculine animate plural in accusative, and we haven't learned it yet. My teacher apologized that!

Exam in biophysics is an another story. I almost failed, due to the statistics. To pass, you'll need at least 75% correct answer. I used the wrong t-test, and then I didn't get very much for my statistics. The rest of the oral exam was about these topics: "eye as an optical instrument", "biological effects of ionizing radiation" and "principles of protection against ionizing radiation". Not easy! But I pulled it through!

I now have a whole weekend with no reading. It's quite odd. Next semester starts on monday with lecture week. 'Till then, take care!

Ingen kommentarer: