tirsdag 26. februar 2008

Good friends and hard work.


I and some of my good friends in my class had a very nice discussion yesterday. We are concerned of each other, and really tries to help eachother out with our subjects. I really love the thougth that they will notice if I'm not present at a lecture or practical. It make me feel very safe.

We started a new subject today btw; biology. It took me some time to realize how to do it when we was asked to draw what we saw in the oculars. But I got it now.

I've cleaned my entire apartement today, and will soon go to bed.. just for a little nap. I have to do it some days. Then I'll grab some dinner, go to Educational Center and read until they close the center. This is my everyday life during the semester.

The photo is from my faculty's home page (www.lfhk.cuni.cz), showing the brand new edudcational center at the university hospital.

Ingen kommentarer: