onsdag 16. januar 2008

And now.. Anatomy credit


I'm on the track! Can't say I nailed it down this time, but I passed. The topic was internal organs; circulatory system, respiratory system and digestive system. Written test, 40 min for 26 questions. (Name all levators of pharynx?)

28 out of 56 students in my class passed this test.

And then I only need to attend to one czech class, do a pre-oral exam (which i actually don't have to pass) and then go home for 3 weeks! Yay!

Flight tickets is allready bought, mom and dad is informed about my arrival, the houserent here is paid and everything is prepared..

I just hope that my mail arrive before I leave Czech republic; I'm waiting for the newest album from kent, a swedish rock band I just love.

So what to do back home? Order some new CD's, reading for my czech credit test, read even more for my oral exam in biophysics and biostatistics, visit my brother with family, go skiing with my father... It's a long list!

And my brother showed me the new Mac Book Air yesterday.. I love it! I'm really thinking of buy it. But not yet.. Not before I have passed this entire year.

Ingen kommentarer: