mandag 14. januar 2008

First trial


Hey guys!

I do have a blog on my homepage, but I can't write in it.. So I decided to make a brand new one. Girls and techincal skills, you know.. =)

My plan was to create this blog (or use the old one) from the day I started to study medicine. But the first 6 months have been busy...
...very busy. But it's a new year, and new possibilities, so I start now!

As you can see, I'm supposed to work with my microscope today. Histo slide test tomorrow! That's the second reason for making this blog just today! ;-)

Due to my international class, this blog is written in english and maybe some czech from time to time.

I'll upload some photos and write down some stories from my everyday life.. Enjoy!

Sorrow

3 kommentarer:

silje_cam sa...

aha..so you will work on this thing once in a while..i guess your spring will bring more work, and by the way, spiders taste a little bit like black earth, so i wouldnt recommend them raw, but maybe with a little spices it could definitely pass...and by the way, you should try a tiny amount of silty soil..it gives a really special feeling in the mouth and so you can distinguish if it is silt or clay;) always useful to know enjoy the search for silt

/M sa...

Fegis, du får skriva på svenska, haha. Jag har också blogspot, men det har du kanske sett i min profil på Forumet. Jag addade dig förresten på MSN för någon timme sedan, hoppas att det ska fungera :)

/Marcus

Astrid sa...

I'm sorry, Marcus.. As I wrote in my first post, I got a lot of international friends.. And trust me, malaysian people doesn't know swedish as well as you and me.. =)

And Silje Cam: I prefer food. Not soil and spiders.