søndag 20. januar 2008

Weekend and viruses


I feel.. Blond. Actually, blonder. Blondest! I installed a virus on my laptop today. I knew there was a virus going on. I knew how it was spread.. I knew it all. And still, I installed it. Luckily, I managed to delete it before it did to much evil. I'm sorry to all my friends who got a infected link from me.

The picture is a sheme of a bacteriophag, a virus who infect bacterias, btw. Thus, not the virus which infected my computer.

This weekend was supposed to be spent on reading, and only reading. Got my first exam on tuesday. But there have been a lot more than reading. Parties, visiting cafees, chatting with friends.. Hopefully, I'll make it trough my stuff before tuesday. And I don't have to pass this exam (lucky me), but it would be a avantage.. And then.. I'm heading back home!

Ingen kommentarer: