tirsdag 1. april 2008

Left alone

I'm finally installed in my new flat. Ayan has left the building.. I'm gonna miss her!

Today was a typically tuesday. Up at six, starting the first czech lesson at seven. I'm gonna have biology practical later on today, but I forgot my lab-shoes.. blue, plastic shoe overlets, anyone? Wondering what we are going to kill today. May be some more paramecium?

I'm ready to read a bit more now. And I got the best reason to study well this spring to.. I have to finish my finals before the end of june.. Someone is going for a rock concert with backstage pass this summer!! It took me about a week to actually believe in it.

So, my plans are: Read. Revice. Do my tests. Pass EVERTHING.

Yes, that's true! Went to Prague this weekend. Met a couple of "friends of moral & music". I think we had the greatest time, drinking overpriced beer, tried to argue with an angry portier, walking the small streets of old town, discussing shoes, music, art and architecture... I hope to see them back in Czech republic soon. I will return the favour and go to Stockholm, Sweden, this summer! ;)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm jealous. But I wouldn't really know what to say if I met Jocke Berg, so maybe it's good that I don't get a backstage pass.

I guess you met Oskar and kentidiiot in Prague? Cool!

Astrid sa...

I'm planning to just be myself during the meeting/discussion. It's always the best thing, and JB is just a human beeing, too..

Yes, it was Oskar and kentidiiot I met. Very nice people. But I would choosen an another hotel and an another bar next time.. :)