onsdag 16. april 2008

Essays, credittests and reports.

It had to come. We are now proceeding the end of the academic year, and things are getting tougher. This is the two months who will decide if I'm good enough to be enrolled to the second year. I have to work harder. Read more. Read even more than that! I have plans to reread everything I've read in the subjects we are gonna have exams in this spring. If I got time!

For histology I have to finish the embryology. Luckily I passed the embryology I credit test (most of my class actually failed it..), and there is one more. Then I just have to pass my minitests and the last slide-test; because I don't have to take the credit test then. And I can decide myself when to take the exam (with a few limitations).

For anatomy I have to hand in my essay in special dissection on monday. It's nearly finished. I just have to make some adjustments and make a simple scheme which have to follow the essay. My essay is about the obturator nerve, by the way. Then I have to make my minitests (again) and the CNS-credit. The exam is HUGE, and the material I have to read is some thousand pages.

Latin is an another story (you did read my Latin-post earlier?). I probably failed the credit last week (I focused on the embryotest instead..) But give me a couple of weeks, and I'll be able to decline corpus alienum in all 5 cases in both singular and plural.. And all the terminology and rules for comparative adjectives... If I can make the credit, I can make the exam.

Then I have to do a couple of credits; biology (I have to have my lab-booklet controlled and accepted, and pass a test which will be held in the end of this month) I also had to hand in a lab-report last week.

The other credit is czech language, I feel I somehow got control on it; I have to take the reading part, the medical vocabulary credit and MAYBE the grammar credit. Time will show!

And then, suddently, we are in the exam period. The period of reading, overdose of coffee, nervous breakedowns and failed trials on the exams. And if lucky; passing an exam from time to other..

The only thing I actually is finished with, is the first aid. Hurray!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hang in there, you can do it.
I'm happy I'm not in your shoes though.