torsdag 3. april 2008

Credits and brains.


It helps to have a brain when doing your credits. Yesterday I did my first aid credit. I had to answer 5 multiple choice questions and resuscitate a ambudoll connected to a computer. The test result was: 100% of theoretical knowledge, and the "patient" wouldt probably survive until the ambulance arrived:


-amount of air given during rescue breathing was correct, also the rate

-no air forced into the stomach

-compression and decompression of the heart was perfect

-time spend between compressions and rescue breathing was minimal.


the only "mistake" in my practical test was that my compression ratio actually was a bit high (130/min).

Todays subject in anatomy was the brain, or more accurate; the brain stem. It's a fantastic organ, so complex, so fragile, so... advanced. I actually failed my first anatomy minitest today, due to all the things happening the last weeks. So I have to go back home and start revicing.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Congrats, you saved the doll from dying, and would probably have saved a real person too!