mandag 23. juni 2008

Thunder and lightening!




The summer weather is ever changing here in Czech Republic. I woke up 4 o'clock this morning due to the rain pouring down. It was actually quite nice, my window is just above my bed, so small drops of water rinsed my face. Refreshing!

But when I got up about 5 hours later, the sun was shining. But in the swetty, humid and terrible way. I went shopping before breakfast (had no bread..) and just 10 minits after I came home, the rain set in again. It went from a sunny blue sky to black stormy clouds in like 1o minits! It wasn't refreshing this time. Just buckets of water and hagels large as peas playing drums on my windows. It was actually a bit scary when the light went out in a big flashlight.. It lasted about a half hour. The electrisity came back quite soon, and I finally deared to go out to the Educational Center (EC from now on). On my way, I took som photos from the streets between my apartement and the EC.. Nasty!

Other tings; got my histo final tomorrow (and doesn't look forward to it..) and forgot my check-up at the neurochurgical clinic today. Luckily, the zdravotni setra (nurse) was able to give me a new apointment on wednesday. I will try to remember it this time.

Ingen kommentarer: