torsdag 15. mai 2008

It's good to be back!


Today was my first day at school after the accident. It was really nice! Forgot about half of what I was supposed to do, but there will be more days. The teachers have been very nice to me, and I'm allowed to take my credits and exams whenever I feel ready to do it, with no need to follow the regular exams dates provided. Did I say that I now am really happy that I chosed the Medical Faculty of Hradec Králové?

My classmates and the rest of the international students gave me a warm welcoming! Some of them got some really nice lecture notes I can borrow, some of the others will provide me help of any kind if I need (so they say!). I feel safe and well taken care of! My parents will come to Hradec tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

I went back to the site of the accident yesterday, and took some photos (click on the photo to get a bigger version). When I was there, a new accident happend! There was a big crashing sound, and two cars was smashed togheter. One of the cars (the one in the middle of the photo) was a drivingschool-car... As you can see, it's standing in the middle of the road, and there is glass and other debrises on the road behind the car. Luckily, no one was hurt this time.

The zebrastripes to the left is the very one I tried to cross 3,5 weeks ago. The cyclist in red jacket has his front wheel placed on the sewer cover on where I landed... And the distance? Approximately 15 meters. I still feel I'm lucky to be alive.

There is only one thing to say. Czech people and cars is a total mismatch.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hola "Sorrow"
I was just looking for blogs in Czech Republic, when I found by chance yours. it is a quite interesting one and very beautiful.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo