lørdag 24. mai 2008

Everything sorts out now.

As you know, I'm back in business. Have attended my classes and reads for my finals. My teachers have been so understanding and great! I still got headache and problems with my consentration, but it slowly heals.

In anatomy, have my professor given me time to read for the CNS-test so I can take it whenever I feel ready. I just have to go for the dissection test on friday. I will be allowed to go for extra practicals in august and september before my credit and final exam.

In biology I just need to take one credit test. All I have to do is to read for it. And then send an e-mail to the departement when I'm ready. Then they'll give me the test.

In czech language I have to do three credits; one reading task, one grammar part and one in medical terminology. I can take these in september. I will go for an consultation in the end of june to go through the new stuff I missed when I was away. One of my co-students will provide me with all tasks we where given in that period, another one have promised me copies of all hand-outs given from the teacher. What to say? My classmates are great!

Latin; I didn't miss anything. I just have to pass my credit and then exam. I will try to do my credit 3rd of june. Hopefully, I'll pass. If not, I got one more chanse.

Histology, my favourite! This is not the easiest subject, but I really like it. I have to go and talk to the professor next week, so we can make a plan togehter. I won't go for the embryology retest next week, it's to early with both the anatomy test, last czech class and latin credit. I probably have to do a couple of essays, one slidetest and of course the embryotest to obtain my credit. Then it is exam. I hope to pass my exam in june.

I also do one elective course in special histology too. I'll get my creditpoint if I write two separate essays (3 pages each) and deliever it to the histo departement within the end of september.

Togheter with all this, our Dean have promised to support me if I get into any trouble with my professors. But they all seems so understanding and nice to me.
There is a lot to say about the czech educational system; they won't pass you if you're not good enough. But if somethings happends outside your control, they'll do a lot to help you through.

I still hope and believe I can pass my first year.

Ingen kommentarer: