tirsdag 18. mai 2010

Terror

I had to go to centrum of Umeå today, had a appointment with my chiropractor. My back wasn't that bad today, for the first time in 2 years it was totally pain free to get the treatment. I feel a bit tired, chiropractic treatment, hot and heavy weather and 6 hours physiology (more or less) does about anyone tired.

Anyway, at my way back to the bus I remembered that my brand new glasses needed adjustment. So I went to the optician. Then I had to stop by the grocery store. To get there I have to pass through a clothing store. Nothing special about that, except that I Noticed a some peculiar arrangement of clothes category combination. First, hidden in a corner, there was the plus size category. Next to it a wall of sports garnments. And then, just a couple of meters away and in direct vision contact to plus size I spotted the new collection of bikinis. So, put the fatties and the hotties in the same corner. It will really help out on the self esteem for both those who need plus size and for those anorectics who think they're fat and are forced (by their own) to buy yet a set of sports clothes..

(And yes, there is something to be said about netiquette. I have to have summer classes in this subject for some of my nearest and dearest. Ahrg!)

5 kommentarer:

alien sa...

Yeah, clothing stores... not my favorite stores either.

By the way, do you know why there are no mirrors in Dressmann's changing rooms? That's weird, isn't it? :D

Astrid sa...

I'm female.. I don't shop in Dressman stores...

alien sa...

But you're Norwegian, I know you have the answer, come on! :P

Astrid sa...

I've hardly been into any Dressman store. I didn't knew that they didn't have mirrors! I'll try to find the answer for you anyway. It will be my summer challenge. Ok?

alien sa...

Thanks! :)
For a while I thought there were no mirrors in any Norwegian clothing stores... But I guess it's just Dressmann.